Saturday 11 August 2012

I wish I had an older bro

I want a brother whom I can share childhood memories with.
I want a brother whom I can have petty fights with.
I want a brother whom I can travel around the world with.
I want a brother who can give me tips on guys.
I want a brother who can be my best friend.
I want a brother who can play the guitar.
I want a brother who will protect me.
I want a brother who will help me in my studies.
I want a brother who will cook for me.
I want a brother who will love me dearly.
I want a brother who will fight for me.
I want a brother who is childishly matured.
I want a brother who is perfectly imperfect.
In short, I want a brother who is all-in-one.

Well, "can" and "will" are 2 different things, no? Hahaha.

Today had been a stay-home Saturday for me! :-) Did art in the afternoon and had Amaths tuition at 4. Went high, I don't know why. Good day!