Saturday 25 August 2012

Hide my fears till the happy day

22 August

Had quite a lot of obstacles to overcome in preparing my dear's birthday present. For example, photos which couldn't be printed because they were in the wrong format. But I got them printed in the end! YAYYYY! But I was late for tuition, hahahah. Realized that I'd left the cardboard outside the toilet (HOW CARELESS) when I was already at the MRT platform and had to run all the way back to United Square to get it. Slept at 0330 because I was preparing her birthday present. :') Nose suddenly bled when I wanted to crash. Sighhhhh. Bbbbbbbbut, it was all worth it.


Shoki bought me Strepsils :-) (Thanks Shiok!!)


Made with love by XY's mum :-D


Best H2O HAHAHAHA

23 August

It was my beloved's birthday! Passed her the card and made her cryyyy. AWWWW, I'M SO COOL. Just in case you're curious of the content:
Page 1 - Her very big name
Page 2 - All the wishes which I'd gotten other people to write for her
Page 3 - Messages from the 6 important people (not saying that the other's aren't important!)
Page 4 - Wishes from the others as well
Page 5 - Photos
Page 6 - My very big name
A big "thank you" to all those who'd done the favour of helping me to write the birthday wishes for her, without you guys, the card wouldn't be complete. :-)

And to my XY:
"SOOOOOO SUPER LAZY TO TYPE A LONG MESSAGE. Aiya, type so long for what anyway, not like we're gonna part right! :-P & what matters is the ♥. Oh, and so sorry for not celebrating your birthday with you. :-( Had Physics remedial and HCL that afternoon... But I'll make it up to you alright!! Okay, stay happy, sweet and positive. Loooove ya, muax."
(OMG, REALLY SHORT MESSAGE HAHAHHAHA)


The card looked something like this!! Just that all the pages were filled up ;-)

Oh and about my day:
Bathed in the evening and missed 2 calls from Shoki. I was like, "why suddenly call me?" hahahaha. He was at Cold Storage then and wanted to ask me if I needed more strepsils. I was so so so touched by him!! HAHAHAH. :-D He's like the most caring person who asks me (for continuously 4 days), "How's your voice?" Hahahaha!



Made by Vicky!! Yummmmmmmz!

Paper rose made by Zi Yuan. SO SO NICEEEEEEE.

24 August

Chinese lessons are getting funnier and funnier each day! They seem to be like laughing sessions already! So glad that I'm sitting with this crazy bitch, Lee Ruo Shan! :-P 2 laughing maniacs! Laughed so hard when we recalled what I said. 
-Texting-
Me: "Hahq." *typo* It was supposed to be "Haha."
Him: "Bless you." LMAO?!?!?!? HAHQ = HA CHEW (SNEEZE)
Laughed till our stomachs hurt man! And so many other retarded stuff. GOSH, can Chinese lessons get any more humorous?! 
Went for Art consultation after school then CO. Had to copy scores because I was late on Tuesday (argh). But it was fun anyway, with Valerie and company! Hahahah. Went KFC with JY after that. Had HTHT with her, a good one. :-) Took the same bus home!
Had supper with Uncle's family. Wasn't allowed to eat BBQ food and all so I intended to drink starfruit juice and ONLY that but Uncle bought me fish balls soup because he was afraid that I would be hungry, so sweet right! Heheh, felt so blessed. :') But I still ate satays and stingray anyway! They were so tempting okayyyyyy. Drank 2 cups of Starfruit juice with salt (Mum said it would help my throat)! Feeling so bloated now~ And yes, my throat is still hoarse, but not as bad as yesterday. Okay, abrupt ending, goodnight! :-)


Photo bombed them! :-P







Yin Ling :-D




A very very very very very small egg tart :-( *sobs*



Gloomy ~






The newly built terrace opposite my house!