Thursday 2 August 2012

I MISS YOU

First things first, to RS:

Changed my Twitter username to @qwertyqwertyx :-) and finally watched I Miss You with Lydia, Ruo Shan and Wen Shan at I12 today! I recommend all of you to watch it yo. :-P The movie was so touching that it made RS cry, HAHAHAHAHAH!


Had a great time screaming and laughing in the theatre! Lydia and I were the only ones screaming in the theatre (how embarrassing) HAHA. But after we screamed, we would laugh at ourselves. The whole scene was just so funny! Total retards. :-P After the movie, we had dinner at Food Republic. Saw Mr Toh with his wife after dinner, hahah. Walked to the bus-stop at Parkway with RS. Waited with her for her bus (nice me :-P) and had a great talk with her once again. :') To conclude today in a few words: Fun, retarded, nuisance, touched, nice, awesome and tiring. Good day. x


Ticket for yesterday's tuition, orange sticker! ;-)



Chemistry remedial 






Lydia's


Wen Shan's


Mine... Y SO OILY :'(






Starring... LEE RUO SHAN. :*


Walked through this dark alley, constantly turning back, thinking of IMY. HAHA.







ROFL HAHA