Saturday 11 August 2012

Gardens By The Bay!

Hiiiiiiii. Played Audition with HT in the morning! :-) 
Our in-game-names: xORHLULU (HT), -26thFeb (me)
Hahahahah, went GBTB at about 4PM with my family (Ahma, XZ's mother, XZ, Kakak, Jovester, Queenie, Uncle and Aunty). My mother couldn't make it because she had something on. :-( Reached home at about 10! Feeling so lethargic right now........... Goodnight to all the pretty people out there. x

P.S. MY AHMA FREAKING KILLED A LIZARD WHEN WE REACHED HOME. RIP POOR LIZARD.  

Oh, and to the prettiest woman on 10 August 2012, Kuah Jia Xuan, 

"HAPPY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY! So sorry that I couldn't celebrate your birthday with you. But I'm always with you okay!!! In your heart, :') Oh and it's been so long since our last dedications to each other. Remember 18th of January? It was a day to remember. We should hang out some time soon. So glad you had a great time with the clique and your track-and-field friends today! I'm gonna give you a belated birthday present, again... *sigh* Don't be sad okay!! "Laugh like there's no tomorrow". Does that remind you of anything? Hahah, if you don't, let me give you a little hint - thehappiestmomentsthatihad. And yes, my retarded face is still there. :-( Ah, secondary 1, the good old times yeah. Alright, not a very long post (YES, THIS IS A DEDICATION TO YOU, KJX :-P). Did my post make you tear or anything?! Okay nevermind, I think I failed... BADLY. :-( Anyway, "when you're 15 and somebody tells you they love you, you got to believe them". I'm not sure if that's true, but it's up to you to believe it! :-) Friends are made, not born. I'm here if you need me. ;-) Sure enough you don't need me to repeat that over and over again, do you? You know that I'm here for you (unless you tell me nothing) and I mean every word that I've typed above okay. :-) What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them? Stay happy and positive, always. Forever in my memory -IJHSWMVAIFSG. Loving you, Valentine Bangs Telepathy. "

Words from the bottom of my heart, Xin Hui VBT Seah.


Secondary 1


Secondary 2


Secondary 3 (I COULDN'T FIND A PROPER PICTURE OF US) :-(


Aiyo, why so impatient! HAHAHA. OH AND IT'S THE FIRST DEDICATION THAT I'VE MADE TO SOMEBODY IN MY BLOG! Alright, here you go. And I shall sleep now (I can hear my bed calling for me HAHA)! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





Marina Bay Sands




"What are they doing.........?"





Wanted to do the gangnam style but aiya......... HAHAHAH.








Forgot to buy Kakak's ticket LOL



















Can anybody spot the lion? :-D


Magnificent view eh?





Havaianassssssss ♡












I always seem to be hugging a tree hahahahah.






"What are they doing again.............?"




Lil' pouty 






Water advertisement! ;-) Heh joking joking.













Kay, it was really really high...................



Fantastic waterfalls ;-)




Snails yo







All 9 tickets!




Singapore Flyer





"Have you ever tried holding back your tears and anger till you finally cannot take it?" I've tried that.