Wednesday 15 August 2012

Estranged

Hi people. Was busy, thus didn't update blog for the past 3 days. And today, I was like "MUST BLOG TODAY" hahahah. So, rewind;

13 August

It was the last session of MLP! So glad. :-) Had Macs with Randall and XY at Bedok interchange!







Randall's whale mouth hahahah!




14 August 

Exchanged shoes with Sara because she had to go on stage for CCA prize presentation! Her shoe's size was 9........................ And I did the smartest thing on that day - stuffed part of an eraser into a pen cap. I had a really difficult time taking out the eraser!



Today

Slacked and walked around school with HT and Lydia during English lesson (Mdm Kaur didn't come). HT tried to slide down the stairs! HAHA. Epic fail okay!





Then, we got back our Maths test. I got 14/20. :-( I could have done better, hmmm. Shoki got 18/20 (Y SO PRO)! He lost 2 marks for a part of a question. HE GAVE A REALLY REALLY DUMB ANSWER.


HAHAHAHHAHA

Bought KOI with JY and XZ on the way home. Mum bought bean curd from Lao Ban! S2 THANKS MAMA SEAH. :')



Whatsapp group chat's (with JY, XZ and Shannon!) icon :-)

"RITMWY?" 

Feeling so shag right now..... Sigh. I'm hungry, exhausted, sad, sick and.............. hungry. HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY. Felt really nauseous in the evening. My throat and head are hurting right now. Oh and thanks to everybody who were concerned of me (QS, NC, NQ, LP, XY, RS, WS and etc)! Heh. :') Hope I won't be burning tomorrow. Goodnight.

P.S. HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR GGBSB LYDIA POH WEI YI. S2

 (Sorry no dedication for you, just keep reading the message that I've sent to you okie!)




Secondary 2!


Secondary 3!

May our friendship last, loves.