Thursday 15 November 2012

Passion xx ~

  • Was late for meeting HT hahahah. Was supposed to meet her at 10 30 but I left house at 10 30+ OOPS 
  • Bought polaroid films at Paya Lebar! :-) :-) :-)
  • Lunch at City Plaza (my first time there!!) then walked around the mall
  • Headed to Tampines (CS > KOI > UNIQLO > CS again~)
  • Went to school to clear lockers. Helped Lydia, XZ and JY to take their books as well. Soooo many freaking books okay! Good thing Mama Seah came to fetch me hehe.
  • Reached home at about 16 30 but I stayed in the car cause I was whatsapping QS hahahahaha! 
  • Dinner > bathed > watched episode 14 of 下一站,幸福




First time trying fish maw and I didn't like it :-(














Woahhhoho look at the difference in height!















Pedo faces *eyebrows*




*ouch* :-(


Lydia is so damn smart HAHA


After taking out the new books bought by Lydia!

In my life, there are so many friends that I can have fun with. Those people, are people whom I have to cherish. But people who are always here for me, are the ones that I have to cherish even more.