Friday 9 November 2012

Love magnificent KJX

Annyeong! Had art lesson on fashion yesterday! ;-) Went to Century Square for lunch with JX and XY. The ramen was really good! It was only $4 for such a big bowl! :-D Completed art at XY's house. Le Le lay on me for a few hours! When I got up, my leg felt numb haha! 

Had art again todayyyyy. Halfway through the lesson, some students from F&N came and offered us the scones which they had baked. How nice of them ;-) Went to Ice-cream Gallery after school with Vanessa Kwa and JX. The blueberry cheesecake flavour tasted the best! Arg I must buy that flavour next timeeeee ~ Went 7-Eleven for lunch....... Had cup noodles on the floor cause JX said that we'll grow fat if we eat while standing... Nonsense right HAHA. It was so embarrassing and pathetic but it was soooo funny! HAHAHHA. Caught House At The End Of The Street with JX. It was really goooooood but scary! I screamed for quite a lot of times, so did JX hehe. Anyway, Max Thieriot was so cute in the movie!! He appeared so sweet, shy and gentlemanly :') But sadly, he had mental problem :-( You should really go watch the movie if you haven't! Haha my heart was beating so quickly when I was watching the movie. AWESOME MOVIEEEE. Accompanied JX to buy her first ever 老伴豆花 before heading home! :-)

Hmmmm and I've decided not to go CCA tomorrow. Opps ~ Oh and I wanna catch Red Dawn and Les Miserables!!! GAHHHH.

P/S: JX, you must be very touched when you saw the post title right!! You told me to use it last time, and here it is nowwww :-P Thank me muahahaha. 


















Trailer of Les Miserables


Trailer of Red Dawn