Thursday 1 November 2012

Beauty and a beat

25 October




Posh :-D 






Mine ♥♥


Ruo Shan's!!














2012'S RESULTS. I've gotta buck up for O's. #determined


26 October


Gongcha ;-)




29 October 


Brothers & sisters of 3/7 ♥




My chem notes!! 

 
LE LE *inserts infinite hearts*





Sushi making with XY!!!


Made of candy!! It was suuuuuper sweet!


Dinner at XY's house :-)


XY wrapped that for me heheh


Wonder which dog poopooed in her room!!!!



30 October


Ummmmm, banana + mango milkshake! :-D


黑糯米 ♥


TO TO :-D



Always adorable, LE LE :')


And he started walking towards me...... (so blur!!)




Arg so ugly :-( aiya but still tastes good! 


Spicyzxcvbnmasdqwe



Le Le lying on me hehe 





31 October

Took bus 43 with Palazzi :-D It was sooo epic and funny!!!! QPWOEIRUTYALSKDJZMXN. LEG JINX WTF HAHAHAH. Ok insane mode on. >') Nevermind, ignore me HAHA GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!! :-D 


SQ the egg! :-D


HT baked this!! Not bad yo, not baddddd ;-)


Lunch with XY and Gab!! :-D


Beautiful bright moon ♥