Saturday 20 October 2012

Outta this universe & into the milky way

Hello! It's SATURDAY ;-) 
and I'm sick, le sigh. I couldn't taste anything yesterday!! But I can now, YAY ~
I went to airport to fetch Mama Seah last night, and had dinner at Saboten. But the terrible thing was that I could taste nothing. Yup, repetition haha. I couldn't taste greentea/curry/cheesecake! :-( So I practically just wasted money on food last night. I ate so much, yet I wasn't full AT ALL. AW my favorites :'( 
Went to see a doctor in the morning. Got my medicines (extreme hate for cough syrup ok) and MC (cause I didn't go CCA) 
Oh and yeah I got my results back! They weren't as bad as I thought they would be ;-) I'll tell you guys about it again when I get my result slip back! :-) 
Cheers!


From Sulaiman HAHA (THANKS SULAIMAN) 




Brown sauce + (??) + cabbage = (Y) hehe



Aunt's!


Mine. But it tasted bland to me.... XZ said it was damn nice :'(



Aunt's hot chocolate ~


And apparently, the control tower is hiding behind the trees HAHA