Tuesday 16 October 2012

Oreo cupcakes! ☺

Hey peeps! Not gonna have many words in this post. Cause I'm really tired now. Exhausted. From 4AM till now HAHAH. Gonna sleep as soon as I'm done with this full-of-photos post hehe! ;-) JY and Shannon came over to my house after school. They stayed till about 7! :-) Then XZ and I had dinner at ECP with my Uncle's family!! :-D LALALA ~


Orea cupcakes from dearest Shannon :') Thanks babe for the morning love hehe!





Spot JY!


























And that was when Shannon started to join in HAHAHA









SO SWEEEEEEEET 





Trying to block JY's face ~


And again ~


Successfully blocked both of their faces :-P












JY's big and awesome faaaaace!!

























Awkward smile ahahahahha


THE XXYY ♔








Floating cloth :-O




































Wavy wavy haaaaair ~ 


Credits to Shannon hehe :-P


Her art piece! HAHAHHA!








My favourite wheeeheheh BBQ stingray :-D

Alright I shall sleep now.
OOOH WAIT HAHAHAHAH. GUESS WHAT? My encrypted texts are working again!!!! THANK GOD/LORD/BUDDHA HAHAHAH HEHEHEH HOHOHO YAY. SO GLAD :')
KKKKKKKKAYYYYY, niiiiightssss! Sweet dreams to all of you beautiful people wheehehehe. x