Friday 12 October 2012

Now we've lost it all.

And now that I'm stronger, I've figured out, how this world turns cold and break my soul.

6 days. How long more? Haha. Since that day, I couldn't get you off my mind. Someone, save me from this misery. Hahahaha. It's true. No matter how upset I am, I'll always "haha" in texts. And just last night, you appeared in my dream.

T.G.I.F people, and it's raining! I slept at about 10 last night and woke up at 11+ this morning. I must've been really tired. And I'm rotting at home now, blogging and blasting music HAHA. Nothing much to do today. Watched RM episode 114 just now~

Went to Bugis yesterday after school with XY. I'm officially broke. *SIGH SIGH SIGH* after bugis, we headed to her house to watch 鬼也笑 AHAHAH EPIC. Left her house at about 640, and didn't dare to take the lift down alone... In the end, XY's maid sent me down. Hahaha, retardeddddd. Reached home at 7, when I was supposed to be home by 6 :-P Had dinner then went to Ubi with Mama Seah. Bought bubble teas and cheese fries wheeehehehehe! DAMN I'M HUNGRY NOW. :'( Oh and guess what? Sinister is rated NC16. FML. HOW GREAT IS THAT.


Had B&J on Wednesday! Freeee hehe. TLL forever giving B&J's coupons as Children's Day gifts! HAHAHA. 



TAKO BALLS. AWESOME. But it doesn't look that awesome here :-P




“连你都会残忍隔绝,我的心能要谁了解?眼中烛光摇晃着熄灭。为何把我推向边缘?被砸坏了的一切,卡住了我让我无法往前。囚禁在距离笑声最远的房间, 单独隔离,寂寞地盘旋。 全世界都停了电,全世界都封了街。我所有窗子外面,被贴上黑夜,我呐喊思念,却没人听见。绝望到极点剩的是疲倦。”
-全世界都停电